Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm Back to My Attractive Self!




I just knew it! This morning when the kids arrived, I was back to normal. The teachers had a hard time figuring out which one I was, as I am in a habitat with 7 other Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches! They were able to determine which one I was by noticing that I am now the largest one in the habitat. My molted shell is still next to the tube that I am laying on. So...to answer the question...how long will I stay white...it really only took me about 12 hours to turn back! I will keep you posted on any other changes that I go through. Right now Team Bond is creating Diary of a Madagascar small books using these photos too! They have enjoyed seeing the rapid changes I have gone through.

Talk to ya soon!

Love, Max the Madagascar
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment